Saturday, September 20, 2008
hi
Ok, updating now, after not doing so for like weeks.
Did I mention, promos started last wednesday!
Had GP paper, quite ok, I guess.
Ok, so the rest of promos will be next week onwards.
Printing the past year papers currently.
Guess what,
MY HOUSE COMPUTER HAS NO INTERNET CONNECTION.
That's bad, apparently.
Cause it would be rather inconvinient to print things online.
Tsk, tsk.
Alright, that's all folks!
Bye!
Did I mention, promos started last wednesday!
Had GP paper, quite ok, I guess.
Ok, so the rest of promos will be next week onwards.
Printing the past year papers currently.
Guess what,
MY HOUSE COMPUTER HAS NO INTERNET CONNECTION.
That's bad, apparently.
Cause it would be rather inconvinient to print things online.
Tsk, tsk.
Alright, that's all folks!
Bye!
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.